Our mission at Tailwind is to make world-class marketing easy for everyone. That means going beyond where most marketing platforms end, complementing tools that help you do with content that helps you learn, data that leads to insights and recommendations that help you perform.
Today, we serve over 75,000 of the world’s leading visual marketers, making marketing on Pinterest and Instagram easier and more effective for them.
We are seeking a Customer Service Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. However, our team prefers to use the term, "Customer Success" as it plays a critical role in our success, forming the bridge between customers and our Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales teams.
In particular, Customer Success serves five key functions at Tailwind:
- Empathetically Delight customers by helping them get the most out of Tailwind, to help them reach their goals for their business
- Gather and communicate valuable feedback from customers to inform our roadmap
- Diagnose technical web and mobile based issues customers face and route them to the appropriate team members to fix
- Identify when customers could get value from expanded feature access and initiate upsell
- Flag key user education gaps we need to address through marketing and education
This position may be based in the our Oklahoma City office, or could be located remotely.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Flexible working hours. This specific position will require some off-hours work in evenings or weekends if based in the United States. Remote workers will be considered, as we're aiming to expand the times our Customer Success team is available to customers.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of visual marketing, with an emphasis on Pinterest and Instagram. Social media knowledge (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) is a plus.
- Strong ability to listen, develop and maintain customer relationships
- Excellent problem solving acumen across a wide variety of situations
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and get to the root of the problem
- Strong patience, empathy, and drive to help others achieve their objectives
- Comfort working across multiple communication media: live chat, email, phone and social media
- Handles fast-paced environments well; this role can involve touching dozens of members each day and be able to juggle multiple balls at once
- SaaS/MarTech industry experience is a huge plus
- Familiarity with Customer Success in a SaaS environment
- Ability to work in a relaxed startup environment, yet stay focused and productive
- Engaging with customers through inbound inquiries (mostly online) to deepen our relationship with them
- Quickly diagnosing customer questions and issues to understand their needs and help them solve problems
- Record insights from customer interactions, such as feature requests, unmet needs, upsell opportunities and more
- Route issues to appropriate internal team members for resolution or consideration
- Target practice: ring gong with a Nerf gun or ping pong